REsource Living Event Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of this document the following terms are defined as follows:
- ‘Event’ – The individual, company or organisation which has entered into an Agreement for the supply of Power, Equipment and Services from the Owner.
- ‘Owner’ – REsource Living
- ‘Power’ – Supply of 4kVA continuous with up to 8kVA spike for 30 minutes and 12kVA for 30 seconds@ 240V, 50Hz ac. Storage capacity of
700Ah@48V. Input capacity of 4400W solar PV.
- ‘Equipment’ – Items of power supply, distribution, lighting, infrastructure or other technical apparatus, be they electrical or otherwise, supplied by
the Owner or hired in by the Owner to the Event in terms of the Agreement.
- ‘Services’ – Additional non-equipment such as labour, design, testing, installation and management, supplied by the Owner to the Event as part of
- ‘Agreement’ – The agreement for the supply of Power, the Equipment and Services by the Owner to the Event.
- Any Agreement for Power and Equipment will include Services.
- Provisional bookings may be made for Power, Equipment and Services but the Owner does not guarantee to fulfil provisional bookings until fully confirmed.
- The Agreement shall come into force when bookings are confirmed by a written statement of Power, Equipment and Services required, dates of booking, payment terms and the agreed fee amount as well as acceptance of these terms and conditions by email, or by a minimum non returnable payment of 25% of the total Agreement fee.
- Payment terms are to be established prior to the Agreement. These terms and conditions form a contract of payment.
- Where the Event cancels a confirmed booking the Owner reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee. If cancelled on the day of arrival on event site, the full agreed fee will be payable. Within 72 hours of the arrival on site 75% of the agreed fee will be payable. Within 7 days of the arrival on event site, 50% of the agreed fee will be payable. Within 14 days of the arrival on event site, 25% of the agreed fee will be payable.
- The Owner will be present during all events and therefore use of Power and Equipment.
- The Equipment remains the property of the Owner at all times.
- The Event assumes joint responsibility with the Owner for the Equipment for the period of the Agreement and shall indemnify the Owner for any damage and/or loss to the Equipment during an event regardless of the cause.
- The Owner shall not be made liable for any damage caused to electrical equipment not supplied by the Owner, caused by the Event and/or their employees or agents by connecting such equipment to the Equipment supplied by the Owner and/or a third party appointed by the Owner.
- The Owner shall not be made liable for any electrocution injury caused to the general public during the Agreement Period. All the Equipment associated with the Power and lights meets current legal safety standards and it is the responsibility of the Events electrician to pass all electrical equipment once set up prior to the event.
- The Owner will require access to the event site to set up prior to the event at an agreed time and date, in order to set up the Equipment.
- The Event is responsible for ensuring access to the site is adequate for the REsource vehicle;; the truck dimensions are 3m (10ft) high, 3m (10ft) wide and the weight of the truck does not exceed 13 ton;; the Owner takes responsibility for any associated caravans and vehicles.
- The Event must ensure that no low hanging branches or similar obstacles cause damage to the photovoltaic (PV) panels situated on the roof of the truck on entry to the site. The Owner reserves the right to remove low hanging branches that would cause damage to the PV panels.
- The Event must ensure a suitable pitch for the REsource truck of a ‘fairly’ flat ground with no pits or other obstacles.
- The truck can be sited on most ground surfaces including grass, however if the ground is too soft the vehicle will be at risk of getting stuck. In such circumstances it is at the discretion of the Owner as to whether or not to drive onto the given pitch. If the decision is made to go ahead, the Event assumes responsibility to provide any towing assistance required by the Owner due to ground conditions on either arrival or departure.
- The Event must ensure an un-shaded pitch for the truck to enable full charge of the solar system. Ideally the truck should be positioned on the north edge of the site facing south to offer the full visual impact of the solar panels. However, the array is situated on a 360° tracker to suit all locations if required.
- Should the Agreement include lighting for walkways/arenas, a prior agreement must have been made to erect the festoons. It is the Events responsibility to provide accurate information regarding the distance and placement of lighting on the event site prior to the event. The Owner will take full responsibility of providing or sourcing and setting up/down the required equipment for erecting the lights.
- It is the responsibility of the Event to provide detail of any underground services where the Owner will be drilling in order to erect the lighting poles and/or provide a detector for the Owner to use during installation.
- The Owner reserves the right to refuse to drive onto any pitch or erect any equipment if any of the above site requirements have not been met.
- The Owner has completed a risk assessment for all Equipment and Services available in any Agreement. It is the responsibility of the Event to inspect this assessment prior to the event.